Hans Bier Haus
No doubt, the beer garden at the Bier Haus is the best in Houston - bar none.
* Totally re-done as an Italian bocce garden: come see how we have made one of the best backyards in Houston into the ultimate biergarden.
* The weather is fine and the livin' is easy. Fall at the Bier Haus cannot be beat. Shady, cool, and laid back.
* Check us out on Taphunter - find all of our latest refreshing adult beverages.
* Specials for football days (and nights). If the Texans score, it's $2 off on draft beers and $0.50 off on bottles. Let's do it. We open at 11:30 on Saturday and Sunday for college and pro games. And we have Red Zone.
* Tues. - trivia contest - great questions and great prizes.
* Wed. - open mic comedy. Fresh routines from rising stars and local performers.
* Thurs. - karoake. Sing it, baby.
What we offer
Who we are
The Bier Haus is known for its huge selection of craft beers from Texas (and elsewhere), friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, and a GREAT beer garden with bocce, bags, darts and a genuine AstroWorld gondola. We're the best-kept secret in the Rice Village -- an oasis of good beer and good times in the heart of the big, bad city.
To view beers we currently have on tap, scroll below or click here
For information on Specials - follow us on twitter and facebook
Location. Location. Location
Houston, TX 77005
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: 4 PM - Midnight
Thursday/Friday: 2 PM - 2 AM
Saturday: 11:30 AM - 2 AM
Sunday: 11:30 AM - Midnight