Hans Bier Haus
No doubt, the beer garden at the Bier Haus is the best in Houston - bar none.
* Totally re-done as an Italian bocce garden: come see how we have made one of the best backyards in Houston into the ultimate biergarden.
* The weather is fine and the livin' is easy. Spring is here! The Bier Haus is the place to be.
* Word of the day: utepils (Norwegian) - the traditional first drink of the year outdoors (after a frigid Norwegian winter).
* Check us out on Taphunter - find all of our latest refreshing adult beverages.
* Wed. - open mic comedy. Fresh routines from rising stars and local performers.
* Thurs. - karoake. Sing it, baby.
* MAY 2015 - 20th anniversary of the Bier Haus - a week-long celebration with special events, activities, crazy drink specials, and anything else we can think up.
What we offer
Who we are
The Bier Haus is known for its huge selection of craft beers from Texas (and elsewhere), friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, and a GREAT beer garden with bocce, bags, darts and a genuine AstroWorld gondola. We're the best-kept secret in the Rice Village -- an oasis of good beer and good times in the heart of the big, bad city.
To view beers we currently have on tap, scroll below or click here
For information on Specials - follow us on twitter and facebook
Location. Location. Location
Houston, TX 77005
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: 4 PM - Midnight
Thursday/Friday: 2 PM - 2 AM
Saturday: 11:30 AM - 2 AM
Sunday: 11:30 AM - Midnight